Friday, July 20, 2012

What you should do when you are a complete beginner in fitness and bodybuilding.

How to gain muscle without weights:

In this post I'd like to talk about people that are complete beginners in the fitness industry or for people that just can't seem to find motivation to go to the gym, people have had little or no experience in the gym. You see many people telling you to start with a gym membership right off the bat, and I'm sure that some of you just can't find the motivation to go to the gym and see it like a "chore".Well guys in my opinion that's not the way to go.I did not start that way, and more than 10 people so far are trying to come to the gym right off the bat with me but it seems like their motivation lasts for a day.

Well what if I told you that all you need is a playground to get in shape and build muscle.

A place to do pull ups, dips and push ups.I'm 100% sure that every one of you has a playground near by or if not that just a pull up bar. Even if you can't do a single push up and/or pull up it doesn't matter.Do you know how I started?I was able to do 3 push ups barely and not a single pull up.And then i came by a video about "street fitness" and i decided eh i can do this let's try.And in a couple of months i was able to do 20 dips, 30+ push ups, 15 pull ups starting from 3 bad form push ups. Each and everyone of you can do it.It wasn't a chore for me it was fun and it still is.

By starting out with caliestetic exercises you will eliminate almost all of the excuses.

Almost every person that is starting out and asking me for advice starts slacking and making excuses.Well if you work out at home or in the playground 2 minutes from your house you won't have many excuses would you? An example plan for a complete beginner who isn't able to do any pull ups and a few push ups is:

Monday:


  • Knee push ups 5 sets of 10-12 reps 2 sec. going up 2 sec going down.(If you are able to do normal push ups i suggest doing as many as you can and then switching to knee push ups)
  • Followed by bench dips with legs on the ground 5 sets of 10-15 reps.

Crunches 3 sets of as many as you can followed by 3 sets of leg raises again as many as you can. Tuesday:


  • Negative chin ups 3 sets of as many as you can.
  • Negative pull ups wide grip 3 sets of as many as you can.
  • Biceps hammer curls with a light dumbbell(If you do not have one i suggest buying maximum 5 kg they're very cheap).

Repeat for the rest of the week.
Sunday is rest day.
In comparison to the fitness programs you see on the Internet this may seem not enough but trust me it is.
I suggest walking/jogging after your workouts.

By the end of the first week you will start seeing results.

Note that this is a for complete beginners.Tomorrow I will post more advanced exercise programs that you can do without gym membership after which I will start posting gym workout programs.I suggest using YouTube for tutorials on any of the exercises listed in this post.

0 коментара:

Post a Comment