Saturday, August 18, 2012

Quick bodybuilding protein shake for the summer

I'll share with you how I usually make my protein shakes for bodybuilding and fitness in the summer.

For shake this you will need:

* A handful frozen blueberries and 5 frozen strawberries(I'm using a mixed package of blue+strawberries I got from my local groceries store)
*200ml of Milk
*A scoop of  whey protein powder
*Optional:An oreo cookie
*NOTE:You can use fresh blue/strawberries, just add a couple of ice cubes.Also the amount of milk can be reduced/increased depending on your preferred density.

picture from greenlitebites.com

It's pretty self explanatory but here is a step by step guide:
1.Pour a cup of milk into the blender bottle
2.Add a scoop of protein powder
3.Stir/shake the milk with the protein powder to avoid any powder sticking to the bottle when you blend.
4.Add the berries and the oreo cookie.
5.Blend it for 30 seconds.
6.Enjoy :]


Nutritional facts:

*209 calories
*3.5g of fats
*18g of carbohydrates
*26g of protein
*17g of sugars

1 коментара: